The XV-1 has been awarded 'Golden Ear Award 2001' in the Absolute Sound magazine for its highly advanced technology
The XV-1s is the latest evolution of Dynavector design and features the advanced multi magnet design that stabilizes the magnetic flux density between the front yoke and the equalizer component, around the air gap.
The XV-1s also features a revolutionary square shaped front aperture with a matching square shaped armature this enables the moving coil wound armature to move in an equalized and stable magnetic flux.
- Type: Low output moving coil cartridge with multi Alnico magnets and the Flux damper
- Output Voltage: 0.3mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 30 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 1dB)
- Compliance: 10 mm/N
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 g
- Impedance: R=6 ohms, L=18 micro Henry
- Recommended load impedance: > 30 ohms
- Cantilever: 6mm length 0.3 mm dia. solid boron with a special armaturer Stylus tip PF Line contact shape, stylus radius: 7 x 30 micron
- Weight: 12.6 g