DESCRIPTION: Dynavector's patented Flux Damping process has been retained in concert with new ground breaking innovations that will quickly establish the XV-lt as not only the Dynavector flagship but set the contemporary standards in analog music reproduction.
Technology abounds within the XV-lt but the Dynavector "rai-son d'etre" is making the technology invisible and allowing the music to emerge like never before.
A silky smoothness is added to the musical reality which the XV cartridges have previously exhibited and as a result each instrument, performer or group is clearly imaged with a warm and rich presence. Dynavector believe that this emotive musical experience cannot be achieved by a digital source and with the XV-lt they have created a "Super Analog World".
- Type: Low output moving coil cartridge with multi Alnico magnets and the Flux damper
- Output Voltage: 0.35mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 30 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 1dB)
- Compliance: 10 mm/N
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 g
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 75 ohms
- Cantilever: 6mm length 0.3 mm dia. solid boron with a special armaturer
- Stylus tip: PF Line contact shape, stylus radius: 7 x 30 micron
- Weight: 12.0 g