The first and foremost important thing that is too often overlooked in high-end audio is the proper distribution and provision of a clean and unadulterated power supply.
Every single component in high-end audio system depends on a pure and potent power source, where the seamless transfer of electric energy flow is, of course, mandatory. Only in this way can a system serve the complete auditory range without affecting any particular frequency or introducing ground loops.
Gordian is a highly configurable noise filtering and power factor correction system that provides subtle filtering through a sophisticated and adaptive network of passive components and an industrial grade power analyzer that uses mathematical analysis of the power line characteristics. There are no audible and negative effects with Gordian in both audible frequency range or with the measured power output and this results in a cleaner and more articulate sound.
Gordian can operate as either a highly configurable and sophisticated device or as straight forward, highly automated power distributor/filter with the tap of one single button, whilst three options let you select between auto and manual operation.
As all Lab12 products, Gordian also comes with two color choices of glass blasting anodizing finish.
• EU, US, UK, Swiss outlets version
• 230V/50Hz, 115V/60Hz version
• OLED display
• Adaptive EMI RFI filtering
• Adaptive Common and differential filters
• Adaptive Power Factor correction
• Overvoltage protection
• FFT analysis
• DC voltage analysis
• THD analysis
• Power consumption analysis
• AC voltage, current analysis
• Sleep mode system
• 5mm Aluminum face panel
• Five Years Guarantee
• Number of outlets: 6
• High filtered outlets power (1-4) : 1000W
• Low filtered outlets power (1-2) : 3500W
• Mains inlet: 20A IEC C20
• Mains voltage: 230V / 50Hz (115V / 60Hz)
• Available Colours: Matt Black, Frozen Silver
• Dimension (WxHxD): 43x11x29 cm
• Weight: 8 Kg