Selecting the proper and most efficient power cable is the first step in the assembly of any balanced high-end audio system. A properly designed power cable can bring life to any audio component and revive the original purity of the music as well as delivering overall balance to the complete audio system.
Before even getting into the complex world of signal flow, a high quality and well-designed power delivery system (mains cable) that can also act against troublesome EMI and RFI noise, is often the most significant factor in a system and Knack mk2 power cable delivers the power with unprecedented impact.
We have spent years of experimenting with thousands of conductors, variations in the way they are implemented and the way that capacitance and inductance are affected and Knack is the result of that tireless R & D which now delivers unrestrained electrical power to any device.
Knack power cable was developed along with our renowned Gordian power conditioner and it’s our recommended partner for all of the Lab12 products.
• EU, US, UK, Swiss power connector version
• 16A or 20A IEC connector version
• Independent braided copper shield to phase and neutral cores
• High grade red copper, gold plated connectors
• Rating: 220-240Vac 16 Amp continuous current
• Total conductor thickness: 3x6mm² (3AWG)
• Cable resistance: 3,40 mΩ /m
• Internal capacitance: 150pF /m
• Internal inductance: 2.80 uH /m
• Length: 1.5 meters (custom length available)