This new Unison Research model was created to be combined, in particular, with Unison Research tube amplifiers. For this purpose not only the sensitivity but above all the impedance have been optimized. It is a two-way floor reflex loaded with large dimensions but compact with a front lamellar reflex duct to make it easier to insert it into the room. This speaker can also be used as a front channel in home theater systems. Using two pairs (front and rear) of MAX_2 creates a high-impact Home Theater system that does not necessarily require a center channel or sub-woofer.
This is undoubtedly a definitive acoustic speaker: complete in the extension of the low frequencies, capable of reproducing important sound volumes, not too difficult to insert in the environment, with a clear and defined mid-range and high quality reproduction of high frequencies.
- System: Floor standing - Front Reflex
- Speakers: 1 x 15 ”woofer
- 1 x 1.4 "titanium diaphragm driver
- Number of ways: 2 ways
- Frequency Response: 30-20000Hz
- Cross-over: 12 dB low pass woofer
- 6 dB high pass tweeter
- Crossover frequency 800 Hz
- Power: 500 watts RMS
- Amplifier: 10 to 200 Watts RMS or more - without clipping
- Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 2.83Vrms / 1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm (7.4 ohm min)
- Dimensions: 101h x 43.5w x 54d cm
- Weight: 60 Kg per diffuser