Phono One was one of Unison Research's most popular devices. Its production was stopped a few years ago, but the demand never ran out. So we decided to propose it again, renewed and improved. The aesthetics remained unchanged, keeping the original version, valid even after some time. A product conceived and designed for those looking for a phono preamplifier capable of offering top level sound quality.
- Type: Stereo Phono Tube Preamp
- Class: A pure
- RIAA: passive +/- 0.1 dB (20 Hz / 20 KHz)
- Output Impedance: 800 ohm.
- Outputs: 1 x line
- Gain: 54 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.1% for 1 volt output
- Signal / Noise Ratio (S / N): –80 dB
- Inputs: 1 for MM or MC sound validator
- Input impedance: 47 Kohm - 100 - 50 - 22 ohm / 100 - 200 - 320 - 420 pF (modifiable)
- Feedback factor: 0 dB.
- Valves: 5 x ECC83 / 12AX7
- Power supply: external
- Dimensions: 37.3 x 5.84 xh 24.63 cm.
- Weight: about 3.6 Kg (including external power supply)