Many customers loyal to Unison Research products have advanced the request for a tube amplifier capable of a power well above all previous realizations. To meet this need, the Unison design team created Reference. This product is the progenitor of a series of devices that contain all the experience derived from years of designing valve systems: the REFERENCE series.
- Type: monophonic tube amplifier
- Output stage: double single-ended parallel
- Class: A pure
- Valves: 4 x 845, 1 x ECC82, 1 x ECC83
- Output power: 100 watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 30kHz
- Feedback factor: 14 dB
- Output impedance: 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm
- Outputs: bi-wiring speakers
- Inputs: 1 x RCA, 1 x XLR
- Input Impedance: 47kOhm RCA, 10kOhm XLR
- Consumption: 400 VA approx.
- Dimensions (mm.): 49 x 77.5 x 28.5 cm (wxdxh) 19.3 "x 30.5" x 11.2 "(wxdxh)
- Net weight: 70 kg, 155 lbs