The Acoustic Solid Wood is designed in the classical style and is a more robustly constructed version of our Classic Wood model. It uses a heavy 60mm thick aluminum platter running on our precision "zero tolerance" bearing. This is mounted on to a solid 76mm thick MDF plinth, which is finished with a cherry veneer. The platter is string-driven by a separately housed synchronous motor, powered by our microprocessor controlled supply unit. The platter is fitted with a mat made from natural leather, topped with a 5mm thick acrylic layer. The unit is supported on three independently adjustable feet.
- Platter: 60 mm thick aluminum machined from a single billet
- Mat: Natural leather with a 5mm thick acrylic layer
- Control: Microprocessor controlled power supply
- Drive: tring-drive by a separately housed synchronous motor
- Chassis: 80 mm starke Echtholz furnierte Kirsch-Platte
- Dimensions: 470 x 370 mm; 250 mm
- Weight: Approx 35 kg