Adjustable bass level by increments of 2.5 dB (total range of 10 dB), achieved by means of an ultra-high quality, custom-made autoformer.
Custom-made 16 Ohms wood cone bass-midrange driver with paper (!) voice coil former. The voice coil former material’s sonic importance is generally greatly underrated: Paper sounds more natural and uncolored than any other material otherwise used.
Sensitivity: 86 – 89 dB / watt / m, depending on frequency
Nom. impedance: 6 ohms (drops to 2 ohms below 120 Hz in case loudest bass setting is chosen).
- 16-cm spiral resonator installed at widebander and bass-midrange driver both parallel and in series
- Added Steinmusic Speaker Match Signature
- One more Bybee Quantum Purifier added, now directly placed before positive driver terminal
- Added Harmonix RF 5700 Tuning Bases to widebander
- Mundorf Silver Gold Oil main capacitor for widebander, Duelund Silver Foil 0.01 uF bypass capacitor
- Mundorf Silver Gold Oil capacitor for rear tweeter
- C37 lacquer on rear side of wood cone and inner side of voice coil former
- Swing Base included