Adjustable bass level by increments of 2.5 dB (total range of 10 dB), achieved by means of an ultra-high quality, custom-made autoformer.
Custom-made 16 Ohms wood cone bass-midrange driver with paper (!) voice coil former. The voice coil former material’s sonic importance is generally greatly underrated: Paper sounds more natural and uncolored than any other material otherwise used.
Sensitivity: 86 – 89 dB / watt / m, depending on frequency
Nom. impedance: 6 ohms (drops to 2 ohms below 120 Hz in case loudest bass setting is chosen).
- 10″ long throw flat carbon fiber honeycomb bass driver, tuned to 27 Hz, first order crossover
- 6″ custom-made woodcone bass-midrange driver, 1st order low pass filter, no high pass filter, ash tree phase plug, magnet structure force fit mounted to the whole wooden mass of enclosure
- 3″ custom-made widebander, 1st order high pass filter, unique electromechanical 8-cm spiral parallel resonator installed
- Bass level adjustable in 2.5 db increments using a custom-made super high quality autoformer
- Internal wiring orientation-optimised silk-wrapped high-frequency stranded litz
- WBT NextGen binding posts
- Rear ambient tweeter